Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: ML15 pics

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    scan0001 1
    scan0002

    This is one of those situations that sick for me. I want the BAF, and to be honest I want all the figures, just not all the regular ones.


    Beta Ray Bill is on his own - cool.

    Spider-woman, no problem there for me as I like the red version.

    Captain Marvel the reg version will do fine, this is pretty much the bottom of the lists that I want.

    Moon Knight I want the white one, which is the variant

    Destroyer/Iron-Man Iron Man is the Variant, I guess I could buy Destroyer and try to repaint him, but I say that a lot and never try......

    Wasp - this one actually has 2 variant versions, the red classic version is the one I'd prefer as it was closest to the one I read in the comics

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this line isnt all that for me. I'm not real hip on chick figs. I like the Destroyer dude and whats the deal with that MoDok? does it come off the chair like a regular figure? Its creepy and kind of cool.

    you know a week or two back, Walmart had a big display end with the MLs of two - three lines back. wild thing was I saw every variant two times over just right along with the others. didnt get them though as I'm mostly interested in just making the big figure

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pretty cool looking, Bill looks cool same with Moonknight. i sure as hell hope they don't minisize MODOK like they did Mojo...but we all know they will [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How did they make MoJo and what was wrong with him?

    whats the deal with the new one?

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    The last two BAF lines (non Walmart) have been more regular sized figures, just in smaller parts (Mojo and Onslaught) Mojo will probably do the same.

    If I can talk myself out of wanting this BAF, I can really cut down the figures to Spider-woman and Wasp Variant with Bata Ray Bill, and Iron man Variant skipping Captain Marvel and Moon knight (as I have the Marvel Select one).

    MODOK stands for Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing. I think there were 3 of them through the story lines.

    http://www.incrediblehulk.com/modok.html

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what are like of those two characters. articulation?
    I dont know anything about the characters or the figuresk, but I'd like to!

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    probably the only articulation in the MODOK is going to be at the shoulders, elbows , wrists, knees and ankles.

    As for Mojo, I never really read the story arc he was part of in the X-Men comics, so I only know he is supposed to be of a race called "Spineless ones" and did something with the X-Babies and TV(?).

    Articulation on him is solely in the arms any not much else. Rather dull figure for my tastes and the extra parts I am going to be trading with Garee so he can get the figure without having to buy the whole set of figures considering he only wants the one from ML14 I don't [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Woah!
    Yeah, I really want that Modok!
    I have the one released years ago (& a mini one)but this new one is sooooo much cooler!

    axrMDrykHUvtURCFMqduPVw4gjFvd5HI0169

    Only figures That I want from the line though are-
    Beta Ray Bill &
    Destroyer

    What's the story with Destroyer/Iron-Man?
    Doesn't quite look like the Destroyer I know?

    kFnUYg9jMzhx lMLPdmsAQJz2wttDV01C2

    Moon Knight's cool-but I'd want a white one.......
    Why is that the variant [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    How did they make MoJo and what was wrong with him?

    whats the deal with the new one?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the shrunk him down to being smaller then the regular figures in the wave. he looked amazing during Con season when he was actually a good BaF size, but i just can't get behind a damn BaF thats smaller then the normal figures.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm geeked about Beta Ray Bill, Captain Marvel, and Moon Knight..... Three of my favorite characters from the Marvel Universe. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •